The Institute of Mine Seismology is pleased to announce that the 30th Mine Seismology Seminar and associated training courses will be held in Golden, Colorado on 25 – 27 June 2020.
The main topics will be:
- Recent progress made in sensing and monitoring technologies
- Passive seismic monitoring and seismological processing
- In-mine exploration and rock mass characterisation using ambient noise, active and passive sources
- Probabilistic assessment and modelling of ground motion hazard scenarios
- Modelling and analysis of the effect of hydrofracturing on stress redistribution
- Numerical modelling with seismic data