First International Conference on Mining Geomechanical Risk
This new ACG conference seeks to provide a forum for mining geomechanical practitioners around the world to improve on assessing, quantifying, communicating and managing mining geomechanical risk to maximise shareholder value.
- Assessing uncertainty and variability and the risk and opportunity value of information.
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of mining geotechnical risk and risk-based design.
- Communicating geotechnical risk to different stakeholders.
- Management of mining geotechnical risk.
- Integration of geotechnical risk in mine planning and mine design processes.
|Abstract submission: Passed||Speaker registration deadline: 18 December 2018|
|Acceptance notification: Passed||Copyright form submission: 18 December 2018|
|Draft paper submission: 2 October 2018||Bio notes submission: 18 December 2018|
|Reviewer feedback: Late November 2018||Draft PowerPoint check: 9 March 2019|
|Final paper submission: 18 December 2018|