Upcoming conferences related to mining and geomechanics.
Thu25Jun2020Sat27Jun2020The Marriott Denver West, Golden, Colorado
30th Mine Seismology Seminar
The Institute of Mine Seismology is pleased to announce that the 30th Mine Seismology Seminar and associated training courses will be held in Golden, Colorado on 25 - 27 June 2020.
The main topics will be:
- Recent progress made in sensing and monitoring technologies
- Passive seismic monitoring and seismological processing
- In-mine exploration and rock mass characterisation using ambient noise, active and passive sources
- Probabilistic assessment and modelling of ground motion hazard scenarios
- Modelling and analysis of the effect of hydrofracturing on stress redistribution
- Numerical modelling with seismic data