Upcoming conferences related to mining and geomechanics.
Tue09Apr2019Thu11Apr2019Perth, Western Australia
Mining Geomechanical Risk 2019
This new ACG conference seeks to provide a forum for mining geomechanical practitioners around the world to improve on assessing, quantifying, communicating and managing mining geomechanical risk to maximise shareholder value.
- Assessing uncertainty and variability and the risk and opportunity value of information.
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of mining geotechnical risk and risk-based design.
- Communicating geotechnical risk to different stakeholders.
- Management of mining geotechnical risk.
- Integration of geotechnical risk in mine planning and mine design processes.
Abstract submission: Passed Speaker registration deadline: 18 December 2018 Acceptance notification: Passed Copyright form submission: 18 December 2018 Draft paper submission: 2 October 2018 Bio notes submission: 18 December 2018 Reviewer feedback: Late November 2018 Draft PowerPoint check: 9 March 2019 Final paper submission: 18 December 2018